About Carolyn M. Drew
Carolyn M. Drew has been practicing family law in Vancouver since 1996, as an associate attorney in the firm of Horenstein and Duggan. Carolyn joined the Scott Horenstein Law firm at it’s inception in January of 1999 and later became a partner in that firm. In January of 2007 Carolyn and Scott Horenstein established the firm of Horenstein & Drew, and in February of 2008, Carolyn launched the Law Offices of Carolyn M. Drew.
Prior to obtaining her law degree Carolyn was an educator in Oregon and Washington for over 15 years, and a served as facilitator for the Remedial Mathematics Program for the Vancouver School District. Her experience as a teacher prior to launching her career in law, uniquely qualifies Carolyn to deal with the varying issues facing her family law clients. Carolyn assists families with special needs children through their domestic relations cases, with compassion and insight into the unique issues they present.
Professional Qualifications & Education:
Admitted to practice law in Washington B.S., Portland State University J.D., Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College.
Carolyn is an active member of:
· American Bar Association Mock Court Client Counseling Competition, her team winning Region B First Place, and Carolyn personally winning "Best Brief and Outstanding Oral Argument.
· The Washington State Bar Association.
· A member of the Clark County Bar Association Family Law Section
· A member of the Washington State Bar Association Family Law Section
· The Washington Women Lawyers
· Named a Washington Law & Politics "Rising Star"
Carolyn is an active participant in her community. She:
· Served as former Board Member of the Human
Services Counsel from 1998-2004.
· Regularly volunteers at the Clark County Volunteer Lawyer’s Program .
· Has provided volunteer work to Special Olympics and Columbia River Mental Health.
· Member, (and former 2 year officer), of the Family Law Section of the Clark County Bar Association.